Notice of 2021 Annual General Meeting
Date: Tuesday March 30, 2021
Time: 7 pm to 8:30 pm
Where: Virtual Webex Meeting – Registration is Required
- Everyone Welcome!
- Join us to learn what your community organization accomplished in 2020, and what it is working on in 2021.
- Our Guest Speaker will be Councillor Mike Colle.
Please register on or before Sunday March 28.
The meeting will be held on the City Webex’s platform, made available to us by Councillor Mike Colle.
To register, click the button below and complete the form (you will be taken to a second page – ignore the request for a password and click “Register” again).
You will receive a confirmation email from Mike Colle’s office with the meeting link and phone number.
- Members and non-members are welcome but you must register to attend.
- Meeting materials will be emailed to you the day before or the morning of the AGM.
- All are welcome, but to vote you must be an LPRO member and attend the AGM. One membership vote is permitted per household.
- To become a member or renew your membership, Click here
- Our meeting will end with a Q&A period; please note that questions need to be submitted on or before March 28th. Everyone is invited to submit questions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address as many questions as possible.